HIPAA compliance requires offsite backup!
- Is your current backup solution backing up to an offsite location?
- How fast can you recover from a disaster?
- Do you have a BAA signed and in place with your current back up provider?
- Is your disaster recovery procedure documented and tested annually?
If your answer to any of these questions is "No" or "I don't know" then you are not complying with the HIPAA law and need to call us today!
From tax records to patient/client information, your data is essential in running your business. When it's lost because of an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to thrive and grow without losing clients.
Data backup and recovery is the most important service you could ever sign up for, as We Are Service specializes in computer, data, and hard drive backup, as well as system recovery. We use a unique system that backs up all of your domain and server information and stores it in a dissimilar server off site so you'll always be able to re-access your data quickly.
With data backup and recovery services with us, you will benefit. Here's how:
- HIPAA Compliance It is required by law and we can help
- Plan for unexpected issues – They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today.
- Safeguard and defend your business – We Are Service protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues.
- Don’t wait long for recovery – When your network does go down and data is lost, we'll have it back for you in no time.
Regardless of your business size, you need dependable data backup and recovery, allow We Are Service to provide that to you – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.